Tuesday 6 March 2012

Have been very busy preparing for the stand at the Stitch and Craft Fair at Olympia, London - 15th - 18th March, which I will be sharing with fellow Rowan designers, Martin Storey and Sarah Hatton as we all have books published by Berry& Bridges out at the moment.
I will be signing copies of my book there.(times to be confirmed)

I also want to have small kits to sell and have been working on designs for beaded bags. I love using beads to add a bit of subtle colour and sparkle. The colours for this spring/summer are pretty pastels and luckily I already had some fine mercerised cotton that I can use.

I'm using small glass seed beads from The Bead Cellar and have knitted a few swatches, but will add more here later.



                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment