Tuesday 5 June 2012

Just a quick reminder that I will be at Loop in Islington this coming Saturday. I am taking a workshop based on embellishment techniques from my book A Handknit Romance,  from 1-5pm (I believe there are still places available) Before (from 12.15) and afterwards I will be in the shop and available to answer questions and sign copies of the book.

Meanwhile here is a gratuitous photo of the Jubilee celebrations, taken by me on the Thames on Sunday. I was lucky enough to be at the Oxo Tower - tickets only! - and had a great view of the river. Unfortunately I forgot to charge the batteries in my camera, so this is one of the only photos I got - before the flotilla arrived. The crowd are looking away from the river - at a giant TV screen to the left. The lady in the crown was not - as far as I am aware - a member of the royal family.

No comments:

Post a Comment