Tuesday 26 June 2012

Had a great time at Woolfest - despite torrential downpours! The show itself is held in a huge livestock shed outside Cockermouth (which I didn't actually get to see). Mixed in with stallholders selling yarns, fleeces, books, patterns etc. were sheep and goats - which sounds weird, but was really nice.
The people at the show were all in good spirits and very friendly, and excited just to be there.Plus I sold nearly all my copies of the book. Hurrah!
I stayed with friends in Penrith and on Sunday we drove to Ullswater in the Lake District, where I took these photos. Beautiful landscape, despite the constantly changing weather. The clouds in this photo look as if they're painted.
And here is a picture of the Ullswater ferry.
Photos of the new cardi design (shown at Woolfest) coming very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos. It is like watching the Rio ferry from Holly Howe.

    ReplyDelete